Originally started as an SATB choir that could welcome and mentor choristers who had aged out of Rushingbrook Children’s Choir, Rushingbrook Singers has become a community choir of Christians adults and teens who love to sing for the glory of our Savior, Jesus Christ. We sing a variety of choral music, including: Christmas pieces, hymn arrangements, choral works, folksong and patriotic music.
• Candidates must audition, showing an ability to sing on pitch;
• Candidates should be able to read music for their vocal part;
• Candidates should be between the ages of 15-115;
• Previous choral experience is not necessary.
Place: Faith Free Presbyterian Church on Haywood Road, Greenville, SC;
Day: Tuesday evenings;
Cost: $20 per semester music fee (the music is yours to keep).
• Singers shall provide their own black music folder;
• Singers shall purchase their own formal Concert Dress items.
How to join Rushingbrook Singers
Should you be interested in auditioning for Rushingbrook Singers, please complete the application AND send a text to David Rasbach (Director) at 275-8981 to schedule an audition.